‘YOUR’ small business starts here
- Have you always wanted to be your own boss?
- Set your own hours and work at your own pace?
- Unlimited earning potential?
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Bikes and the Industry?
- A Desire to provide great service and build long term customer relationships?
If you answer ‘YES’ and have the drive and ability to make ‘YOUR’ small business thrive, then OxygenBikes is the answer.
NO MONTHLY FEES • NO COMMISSIONS • NO COMPLICATED CONTRACTS.
Simply put, any money you ear, you keep!
I have created a simple ‘FIVE’ step approach to creating ‘YOUR’ business and getting you on the road as soon as possible.
- Make initial contact. All information up front and without any obligation
- Find out what ‘OxygenBikes’ offers you and how the complete package works
- Have an informal meeting with myself and find out how the business operates
- Take a look at the contract, or have a solicitor go over it for you
- Start to develop the business and meet ‘YOUR’ new customers.
The complete bespoke package
Ready to get you up and running from day one
- Complete tool set and repair stand – All tools are PARK Tools and come in a PARK portable box. (The PARK Tools and box pictured below, is not the complete tool kit, but a selection of it)
- Exclusive rights to your own geographical area
- A stock of spare parts & accessories – A range of Bike components -Tubes, tyres, brake blocks, cables, lubes and fluids and much, much more
- Cytech Training course – Only applicable If you have no formal Bike mechanic qualifications
- Stationery/marketing package – Invoice booklets, business cards, Bike transfers, large posters and banners, sign writing for your van. (Van not included)
- Embroidered Uniform – Base ball caps, collared T-shirts and jackets
- Advice on Marketing and advertising – I know what works and what doesn’t
- Google ad-words – specifically targeted to your geographical area, for the first 12 months. Access to our Facebook account. (Instagram coming soon)
- The OxygenBikes website – ‘YOUR’ geographical area highlighted to enable your customers easy access to your contact details
- OxygenBikes handbook – Covering best practice, customer service, marketing and advertising
- Assistance with opening business trade accounts.
I have carried out a great deal of research into the world of Franchising and the implications and responsibilities for both the Franchisee and Franchisor. I concluded that most of us would always choose to keep things simple and transparent.
OxygenBikes has been a great success for me and I want to see the same for you.
The business model allows you to operate from a small van and can be operated on a part-time basis, alongside any full time work that you may currently be in.
Many companies that offer Franchise’s ask for a 30k – 100k, initial investment and then various ongoing, monthly costs. The concept I have developed is far more simple in design and allows you to run your business as you see fit. The design makes the initial start up costs very low in comparison to many other Franchise options and with NO monthly costs, the business is truly ‘yours’.
I have spent the last 3 years perfecting the business model and now it’s time to share it with the Cycling community. Get in touch and start ‘YOUR’ new business today.Interested? Get in touch
Call 07889 350 951
Based in Anstey. Covering Leicester and Leicestershire